lzoqtmnf

Lambunao locals electrocuted, 1 dies

first_imgThey were identified as Ulyses Latangga of Barangay Bontoc, Lambunao and 18-year-old Mark Leagogo of Barangay Tampucao, Lambunao, a police report showed. The victims were rushed to the Lambunao District Hospital where the attending physician pronounced Latangga as “dead on arrival.” Leagogo, on the other hand, sustained burn injuries on the leg. He already received medical treatment.  Police investigations revealed the incident happened around 7:45 a.m. on Tuesday. The victims were repairing the roof of their cousin’s house when Latangga’s hammer accidentally touched an exposed live wire. ILOILO City – Two residents of Lambunao, Iloilo got electrocuted. Officers of the Lambunao police station ruled out foul play in the incident./PNlast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *